- Saukville has parking restrictions on all village streets during the time period from December 1st to April 1st to allow for plowing of Village streets. Parking for longer than 30 minutes between the hours of 2 and 7 a.m. is prohibited. Vehicles parked on the street during these times are subject to parking tickets. Physicians on emergency calls and persons having special written permission from the Police Department are exempted from the terms of this section.
- No person shall park any vehicle for more than 30 minutes on any municipal parking lot of the Village between 2:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Municipal Code Sec. 192.7D
- Other Vehicle Parking: In all districts, except the A-1 Agricultural District, parking of any vehicles, including snowmobiles, trailers, and riding lawn mowers, other than described in Subsection A of Ordinance §205-68, is prohibited in any yard of a lot, except on an approved driveway or parking area as described in § 205-65F.
- Municipal Code Sec. 205-68
- Municipal Code Sec. 205-65
Fines start at $15 and increase to $30 if not paid promptly. A fine payment box is located in the front lobby entrance of the Police Department for after hours or weekend payments.
Saukville Police Dept.
649 E. Green Bay Ave.
Saukville, WI 53080