Property Tax Information
Property tax payments can be made at:
- Village Hall, during the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Monday - Friday, mid-December through January 31st. Village Hall does not provide immediate refunds for escrow over payments. Cash payments up to $500 will be accepted and must be exact - we do not make change. Cash payments over $500 must be paid inside at Port Washington State Bank, Saukville Branch (cannot be paid at drive-thru stations).
- Port Washington State Bank - Saukville Branch - during normal lobby hours during tax collection periods. Immediate refunds for over-payment escrow checks will only be processed at Port Washington State Bank. Cash payments preferred to the bank; cash payments over $500 must be paid at the bank.
- BMO Harris Bank - Saukville Branch - during normal lobby hours during tax collection periods. Cash payments preferred to the bank; cash payments over $500 must be paid at the bank.
- U.S. Mail Service - If your tax bill is postmarked on or before the due date of January 31st, it will be considered paid as of that day. Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope if you would like a receipt mailed to you.
- Online Payments are accepted though the AllPaid-GovPayNet secure link when paid by the required due date. Credit and Debit Card payments will be assessed a service fee of 2.65% of the total tax payment.
- After February 1st contact the Ozaukee County Treasurer's office for payment information at 262-284-8280.
Accurate Appraisal, LLC
P.O. Box 415
Menasha, WI 54952