Property Tax Information
Property tax payments can be made at:
- Village Hall, during the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Monday - Friday - December 2nd through January 31st.
- Port Washington State Bank - Saukville Branch during normal lobby hours and tax collection periods.
- Immediate refunds for over-payment escrow checks will only be processed at Port Washington State Bank.
- BMO Harris Bank - Saukville Branch during normal lobby hours and tax collection periods.
- U.S. Mail Service - if your tax bill is postmarked on or before the due date of January 31st, it will be considered paid as of that day. Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope if you would like your receipt mailed to you.
- ACH and credit card payments are accepted through the Official Payments Link: https://www.officialpayments.com/index.jsp on or before the due date of December 31st or January 31st. Select "Local Payments". There is a convenience fee of $2.75 (transactions less than $10,000) or $15 (transactions $10,000 or greater) for using ACH (direct pay) checking account. The credit card payment charge is 2.75% of the total tax payment. if you are interested in these payment options, click on the "Pay Taxes Online" link above. Have your tax bill ready with your parcel number. If you have any questions, please call the treasurer's office at 262-284-9423.
Accurate Appraisal, LLC
P.O. Box 415
Menasha, WI 54952