Curbside Branch Chipping
The Village chipping crew begins touring the Village annually starting mid April and continuing every Monday through October (no chipping holiday weeks).
Rules & Regulations:
- Stack branches (3-inch maximum diameter) neatly on the parkway (area between the sidewalk and curb), with the cut ends of branches facing the street by 6:30 a.m. on Monday mornings.
- Do not place branches on the sidewalk or street where they would interfere with pedestrians or vehicle traffic.
- Do not place branches at curbside sooner than the immediate preceding weekend. We Do not chip tree/bush stumps.
- No Compost
- The chipping crew is limited to 20 minutes per address, after which a fee is charged for each additional 20 minute at the property owner's request (see Municipal Code/Fees Enumerated). The owner will be billed for the additional time beyond the first 20 minutes.
- The crew will make only one pass per side of the street per chipping event.
- Larger limbs, stumps, and/or tree removals are the responsibility of the homeowner and will not be collected or chipped.
There is NO branch/brush drop-off accepted at the compost site.
*Excellent example of brush/branch piles to be collected*