Saukville Business/Industrial Park Overview
The Village of Saukville is known for its progressive pro-business attitude. Saukville's Industrial Park and Dekora Woods Business Park are home to a diversified mix of businesses and industries.
Located in the Village of Saukville along STH 33, one mile west of Interstate 43 and 25 minutes north of downtown Milwaukee. Saukville Industrial Park is now sold out. Land remains available in the Dekora Woods Business Development.
- Owner: Village of Saukville Community Development Authority
- Zoning: Permitted uses include light manufacturing, assembly, warehouse, research and development, service, and office uses.
- Covenants: Development proposal and site plan design approvals by the Village of Saukville Community Development Authority.
- Highways: Direct access to Interstate 43 is along U.S. 33.
- Trucking: Ozaukee County includes numerous trucking establishments. Parcel service is available.
- Air: Milwaukee's General Mitchell International Airport is located 34 miles south. West Bend Municipal Airport is located 12 miles west.
- Seaport: The Port of Milwaukee is located 25 miles to the south.
- Rail: On-site rail service is available for a limited number of parcels. Area rail service is provided by the Canadian National Railroad.
Public Service & Utilities
- Sanitary, Sewer, and Water: Public sanitary, sewer, and water services are available through the Village of Saukville.
- Gas and Electric: WE Energies
- TV, High Speed Internet & Telephone:
- AT&T: 800-288-2020 (Residential); 800-660-3000 (Small Business)
- Time Warner Cable: 800-627-2288
- Direct TV: 855-463-7359
- Solid Waste: Pick-up and disposal by a private contractor